HOW TO BE GOOD STUDENTS
1. Sankalp H. S. School, Sausar students should take care of their health and be robust and strong.
2. They should be polite and courteous with everyone and everywhere. They should be friendly with others in and out of the school. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
3. They should always be ready to lend a helping hand and accept whatever work is assigned to them, gracefully.
4. There should be no vulgarity and obscenity in their talk and behaviour. They should know that cruelty is the trait of a bully, while kindness is the mark of gentleman.
5. They should not accept undue favour from any stranger either in the form of a gift or a ride on their vehicle. They should never hesitate to say ‘NO’ when asked or tempted to do anything wrong.
6. They must take care of the school property and no student should scratch or spoil the school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in anyway damage things belonging to the school.
7. Coming late and missing classes will go against the student as his/her house will be awarded negative points for this.
8. They should take pride in wearing the school uniform.
1. It is compulsory for all students to achieve 75% attendance before every exam, to make them eligible for the examination. In case attendance is short, the student will not be eligible for promotion/ academic awards.
2. Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate and leave application duly signed by parents to be submitted to the class Teacher on the day the student joins school after the illness.
3. A student who has been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to the class without a letter from the parent/ note in the almanac stating the reason for the absence.
4. Leave for going out of station should be approved at least 2 days prior to proceeding on leave or else Rs. 50/- will be levied as penalty per day.
5. In case of an emergency, parents will be informed and they will have to report to the front desk. They are not permitted to go to the classes directly.
6. Absenteeism is a major hindrance for the smooth progress of students in academics.
7. A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease, must produce a doctor’s fitness certificate permitting him / her to do so. Students suffering from the diseases mentioned below, must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the school.
Chicken Pox Till the scabs fall off completely
Cholera Till the child has recovered completely
Measles Two weeks after the rash disappears
Mumps Until the swelling has gone
Whooping Cough Six Weeks
Jaundice Six Weeks
8. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee.
Students who do not appear in their First Term & Second Term assessments due to illness or some unforeseen mishap, will be eligible for the school badges at the discretion of the Principal. However he / she will not be eligible for any proficiency award.
1. No fancy hair clips or jewellery is allowed. Boys are not allowed to wear studs. Tattoos are strictly not permitted.
2. The use of I-card is compulsory for all.
3. As long as a student is on the school rolls he/ she must come to school in proper school uniform.
4. Girls must wear skirt of appropriate length.
5. Girls must tie their hair neatly with Black / blue ribbons. (No other colours allowed).
6. The cut of the trousers should be straight, fancy trousers are not permitted.
7. Canvas shoes must be worn only for games or on P.T. day.
Parents must ensure that all items of their child’s clothing bear the child’s name and class. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any item of clothing.