To motivate and encourage, the school honours its students by awarding Academic Prizes, Merit Certificates, Scholar Badges. (The grading for Personal and Social Qualities, Attitudes and Values will be on a five point scale.)
SCHOLAR’S BADGE (Class III onwards)
Scholar’s Badge is awarded to a student, class III onward who secures A1 grade in all subjects. Scholar’s Badge with three stars will be awarded to a student who has scored A1 grade for the last three consecutive years. Scholar’s Badge with five stars will be awarded to a student who has scored A1 grade for the last five consecutive years.
A Merit Certificate shall be awarded to students who attain 100% attendance.
AWARDS FOR PRE – NURSERY
1. Most Disciplined and Well – Mannered Boy
2. Most Disciplined and Well - Mannered Girl
3. Most Smartly Dressed Boy
4. Most Smartly Dressed Girl
5. Most social Child
6. Best in Colouring
7. Best in Hindi Recitation
8. Best in English Recitation
9. Full Attendance
AWARDS FOR NURSERY & PREP
1. Best All – rounder
2. Most Disciplined and well – mannered Boy
3. Most Disciplined and well – mannered Girl
4. Most Smartly Dressed Boy
5. Most Smartly Dressed Girl
6. Most Social Child
7. Best Artist
8. Full Attendance
1. PRESIDENT’S CUP – for the best All – rounder student of the school.
2. CHAIRMAN’S CUP – best in academics.
3. VICE – CHAIRMAN’S CUP – for proficiency in General Knowledge & IT.
4. PRO VICE CHAIRMAN’S CUP – for proficiency in sports and extra – curricular activity.
5. Late Shri. Ravi Kathpalia Cup for proficiency in cricket.
6. PRINCIPAL’S CUP – for the most disciplined student of the school.
7. MOST SMARTLY DRESSED STUDENT OF THE YEAR
8. SCHOLAR BADGES – for securing A1 gade in all subjects.
9. TROPHIES/MEDALS – for proficiency in Games and Sports.
10. TROPHIES/MEDALS – for proficiency in extra Curricular activities.
11. Certificate for 100% Attendance
FOR THE CONSIDERATION OF ANY ACADEMIC AWARD
1. A student must appear in all examinations. If a child misses two Assessments in one subject in one term, he/she will not be eligible for any academic award.
2. Academic awards will be awarded to those students only who continue to be in the school in the next class. Children using unfair means in examinations will not be eligible for any academic awards.