We are sure you have beautiful memories of your alma mater and would love to refresh them by visiting your school. Even we, as teachers, feel overwhelmed to meet our students and it’s a proud moment to see our students doing well and upholding the values of the institution. Alumni are most welcome to visit their alma mater.
It's your school for life but you will also agree that junior students and teachers should not be disturbed while studying.
It would be best if following guidelines are followed when you visit the school:
1) We recommend planning the visit on a nonworking Saturday, as teachers are relatively free to spend ample time with you.
2) If your visit is on working days, you could reach the PRO office to connect you with the Principal or HM for permission.
Please observe the following instructions when coming for a visit on a working day:
i. it would be advisable to come during breaks,
ii. if you are in school during non-break timings then please make sure not to enter classrooms.
3) You are most welcome for Annual Day & Annual Fete.
4) Using cell phones is prohibited during working hours & photographs should not be clicked with students.
* Please do let us know of your achievements and accomplishments. We would love to be a part of your happiness and display your achievements on our wall of Alumni.